Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Little Lady Update

Our little lady love is 5 1/2 months. She's usually as happy as can be unless the obvious, tired or hungry! She's rolling over like crazy, smiling whenever you look at her and loves to hold onto her toes! She loves her daddy more than anyone :) And going to the pool with mommy, Jack and Max (usually trying to nap there)! We are working on sitting up and she still hates her stomach, unless she is sleeping on it! She is still such a peanut, I think she might weigh close to 14 lbs. This is by far going way to fast :(

Just Jade and Jack! Attempting to get a good pic. of all 3, but no Max! This is why I suppose professional photography is what it is!



And Jade loves this spot too. As long as you don't leave her there for more than 15 min. She is finally figuring out how to jump in it....and she says, :don't let my size fool you!"



She's so happy, and has been spending lots of time here. But I have a confession, I am obsessed with having a bow or headband on her head....simply because I have this thought she looks like a boy with out one, crazy I know. I do believe it's because she looks so much like my dad and Jack!



So see, she does look more like a little lady here!



But either way, she's a keeper!

1 comment:

  1. in jade's pic without the bow she reminds me of Max so much ... she never has until that picture! she is so pretty with or without that bow ... such a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete